Taken from their site
- 1st EVER mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation.
- Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length & curl.
- Oversized brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly!
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Recently I picked up some of this mascara. I also have used it a few times when going out and tho the reviews have been good I personally don’t see a huge difference when I use it. I hate the wand its kind of big and its plastic and tho the mascara does not clump. I don’t think enough of it gets on the wand at all.
I don;t think it makes my lashes false looking and not sure about the fibers in the formula but I don;t see a huge difference at all compared to other mascara brands. And lets face it if you want a false look just get some false eye lashes and add it to your look. Or try some other brands out. And the hefty price take for this stuff I don’t think is worth it either. Don’t bother wasting your money if you want a powerful mascara, Now if you just want a basic everyday mascara to get something on your lashes maybe. But even then I don’t think its all its cracked up to be. Nor do I think its worth the price tag that it costs.
Try it if you want but don’t expect it to be amazing.
Over & Out