I’ve been nominated by Harrient’s Beauty Blog A liebster Award is an award that other bloggers give out to those who are newer to the blogging world and who have less than 200 followers. Though I am not new at all to blogging and in fact had a blog for four years I had ended my old blog to start this one. Though I did not have the followers then.
I’m pretty amazed that anyone cares enough to follow my little blog but I enjoy writing. And even though I take photo’s with my iPhone and now iPad and I don’t have anything to fancy. I have fun doing what I do. And at the end of the day that is all that really matters right? Have fun doing what you do. And if I can help someone in my path of writing and sharing personal experiences or things I have bought and reviewed then that is even better.
On Harriet’s Beauty Blog page of all the Nominations she has some questions that I will give my reply’s too.
1. Your best beauty trick? It would have to be using a beauty sponge such as the Beauty Blender or Sephora’s Perfectionist make-up sponge. For a flawless air brush foundation application.
2. You can only shop at one shop for the rest of your life, what shop is it? This is tricky if it’s for make-up then Sephora, If it’s for clothing LTS.
3. Your dream job? Working with wigs I suppose.
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Even though I hate Canadian winters. I would have to say where I’m living which is Canada’s Capital Ottawa, Ontario.
5. You’re favourite thing to do after a long day at school or work? Spend time with my dog.
6. Hair up or down? Down
7. Favourite fashion trend at the moment? I follow my own path. Treads come and go so quick.
8. Heels or flats? Flats their more comfy.
9. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time? Engaged or Married living with my man.
10. Winter holidays or summer? Summer for sure lol
11. Sweet or Savoury? Savoury.
Thanks to Harriet for nominating me.