Tonights dinner tasted so good I thought I would share.
- 1 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast fresh or frozen put into hot water to defrost.
- Two or so mushrooms sliced anyway you want
- Colourful Sweet Peppers sliced thinly, I used a mix of yellow-orange and red.
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Hot red chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley dried but you could use fresh
- Garlic & Herb Mrs Dash
- Dry White Wine of your choice from your glass or bottle which ever you prefer
Put the chicken breast in a bowl and season it with the dried ingredients. On both sides, you can also cut the breast into strips to make cooking easier. Before hand or do what I did and do it in the pan, not recommended but whatever.
In a medium to large frying pan on medium to high heat, put olive oil and let it heat up once hot put the seasoned chicken in to cook. Once most of the chicken is white place in peppers and mushrooms and cook for a few more minutes once that is done put some of your wine from your glass lol and put that into the mix and let it simmer for about 5 minutes give or take.
You can cut into the chicken to make sure all the pink has turned white if your OCD like me. Then turn the heat down low let it cook for a little bit and then remove and plate. All around its maybe a 15 minute cook time give or take. You can pretty much eye ball this receipe.
Mmmm tasty so was the chicken haha.