You will need:
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- macaroni pasta
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, I used Irresistible’s life smart herbs and spices diced tomatoes no salt added
- seasoning for the pork of your choice
- 3 large to medium potatoes skin on
- strips of any coloured sweet pepper you want, I used orange and yellow
- 1/2 of a sweet onion diced
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- seasonings of your choice
Directions: start with cutting your potatoes in 4 and then dice a cross to make cubes, also dice up your peppers in cubes. Turn your skillet on medium heat and add in a touch of oil whatever you want. I used canola oil but a very small amount. Throw in your potatoes and cook and till golden. Once golden almost done add in the peppers and onion.
While your potatoes are cooking also in a small fry pan and pot start cooking your ground pork and start your Boiling your water for the pasta.
Cook your pork on medium heat in a non stick fry pan, Add in your spices I used garlic powder as well cayenne pepper and steak and chops seasoning. Once cooked down I also added in the minced garlic. And the rest of the diced onion. Once the pork was cooked all the way through I then added in the diced tomatoes.
By this time your pasta is cooked and all you have to do is drain your pasta and there you have it a great meal that’s healthy and tasty.